TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Faber Licence Membership is valid for 1 year.
2. The Faber Licence Membership entitles you to not only being issued a Faber Licence Membership Card (“Card”) but also access to possible rewards, discounts, privileges, promotions, offers, services and/or products, offered by Mount Faber Leisure Group Pte Ltd (“MFLG”), MFLG’s related corporations or associated companies, as well as partners, merchants and/or third party organisations with whom MFLG may collaborate, partner or tie up with(collectively the “Member Benefits”)( MFLG’s related corporations or associated companies, as well as partners, merchants and/or third party organisations with whom MFLG may collaborate, partner or tie up shall be referred to as “MFLG Partners”).
3. The Card is non-transferable.
4. The Card is the property of MFLG and must be returned upon request.
5. One person can apply and own only one Faber Licence Membership Card, unless otherwise determined by MFLG in its absolute discretion.
6. Services on the Singapore Cable Car Sky Network may be distrupted for maintenance works to comply with a necessary maintenance schedule or during periods of adverse weather. No refund or compensation shall be provided for such periods of service disruption.
7. A family membership is made up of immediate family members consisting of spouse, parents, grandparents, children, siblings or domestic helpers as long as the application is for a maximum of 4 persons.
8. All fields in the application form are mandatory and must be fully completed. Incomplete, inaccurate information and/or supporting documents may lead to delays in the processing or rejection of the application. MFLG has the absolute discretion whether to approve your Faber Licence Membership application (including that on an exceptional basis). The decision of MFLG will be final.
9. MFLG reserves the right to request for and to retain supporting documents in relation to any Faber Licence Membership application.
10. The processing period for online/mail-in application will be 2 to 3 weeks. We will inform you once your card is ready for collection at HarbourFront Tower 2. Walk-in applications will be processed on the spot during operating hours.
11. Wrongful use of the Card shall be subject to immediate confiscation, withdrawal of privileges and penalties of up to $300.
12. The Card entitles you as a member, unlimited admission into Sentosa island via Singapore Cable Car, Sentosa Express, Sentosa Boardwalk and drive-in via the Sentosa gantry (subject to the terms and conditions of the drive-in privilege stated below) during the validity of your membership.
13. All prevailing privileges and discounts are offered only upon presentation of a valid Card by you (subject to the terms and conditions set out herein) and are not applicable with any other special offers or promotions.
14. Your drive-in privilege is subject to the following terms and conditions:-
(i) Only 1 private car with an In-Vehicle Unit (IU) starting with 112, 102 or 108 is allowed for registration per membership.
(ii) Only members with private cars (with Singapore registration prefix S’A’ to S’Y’ excluding S’H’) shall be allowed IU registrationwith MFLG. All other classes of vehicles that do not have registration prefix S’A’ to S’Y’ excluding S’H’ (e.g. ‘A_series’, ‘F_series’, ‘FB_series’, G_series’, ‘P series’, Q_series’, Y_series’ etc) will not be allowed IU registration with MFLG.
(iii) Only members with private cars that are registered with MFLG will enjoy complimentary drive-in admission via the Sentosa gantry during the validity of the membership. Members’ cars that are not registered with MFLG shall be charged at the prevailing admission rates.
(iv) When you enter Sentosa island by taxi, you will enjoy complimentary drive-in admission if you show your Card at the Sentosa gantry manned by Sentosa staff. For the avoidance of doubt, if you enter Sentosa island by taxi via the unmanned Sentosa autolane gantry, you will be charged at the prevailing admission rates.
(v) All vehicles on Sentosa island are subject to the Road Traffic Act, the Sentosa Development Corporation Act and Regulations . All members with vehicles that violate any traffic rules on Sentosa island more than 3 times, will have the Card associated with such vehicle cancelled with no refund.
(vi) Application for the Car In-Vehicle (IU) Registration is subject to approval by MFLG.
(vii) For Car In-Vehicle (IU) renewal, please allow 2-3 working days for processing.
(viii) A non-refundable administrative fee of $10.70 (inclusive of the prevailing GST rate) is payable for the replacement or change of each Car In-Vehicle (IU) Registration. 2-3 working days will be needed for the activation of this registration.
15. In order to process, administer and/or manage your Faber Licence Membership with MFLG and/or to achieve one or more of the Purposes (as defined below), MFLG will necessarily need to collect, use, disclose and/or process your personal data or personal information about you.
Such personal data includes information set out in this form and any other personal information relating to you that is provided by you or possessed by MFLG, from time to time.
16. MFLG will/may collect, use, disclose and/or process your personal data for one or more of the following purposes:
(i) evaluating and/or processing your Faber Licence Membership application;
(ii) administering, dealing with, managing and/or maintaining your Faber Licence Membership with MFLG including but not limited to administering and dealing with your Member Benefits, sharing your personal data with MFLG Partners to administer and deal with Member Benefits, contacting you through various modes of communication such as via phone/voice call, text message and/or fax message, email and/or postal mail for such purposes, dealing in any matters relating to your membership (including the mailing of correspondence, statements, information, invoices, or notices to you, which could involve disclosure of certain personal data about you to bring about delivery of the same), performing internal administrative, operational and technology tasks for the said purposes;
(iii) providing and sending you marketing, advertising and/or promotional information and materials relating to Member Benefits as well as products, attractions, events and/or services that MFLG or MFLG Partners may be selling, marketing, offering and/or promoting, on Sentosa island and Faber Peak Singapore, via various modes of communication such as (a) postal mail to your postal address(es) and/or electronic transmission to your email address(es) (based on our records that we have of your postal address(es) and email address(es) or any new or amended postal or email address(es) that you may provide us with from time to time) and (b) via telephone/voice calls, SMS/MMS and/or facsimile to your telephone number(s) (based on our records that we have of your telephone number(s) or any new telephone number(s) that you may provide us with from time to time) with such telephone/voice calls, SMS/MMS and/or facsimile being sent in accordance with Singapore’s Personal Data Protection Act;
(iv) dealing with or facilitating customer service, carrying out your instructions, or dealing with or responding to any enquiries given by you or on your behalf;
(v) complying with or as required by any applicable law, governmental or regulatory requirements of any relevant jurisdiction, including meeting the requirements to make disclosure under the requirements of any law binding on MFLG or on MFLG’s related corporations or associated companies (such as the Sentosa Development Corporation) and for the purposes of any guidelines issued by regulatory or other authorities, whether in Singapore or elsewhere, with which MFLG or MFLG’s related corporations or associated companies is/are expected to comply;
(vi) producing statistics and research for internal and statutory reporting and/or record-keeping requirements; and
(vii) conducting research, analysis and development activities (including but not limited to data analytics, surveys, product and service development and/or profiling) to improve MFLG’s services or products and/or to enhance your membership experience via various modes of communication such as (a) postal mail to your postal address(es) and/or electronic transmission to your email address(es) (based on our records that we have of your postal address(es) and email address(es) or any new or amended postal or email address(es) that you may provide us with from time to time) and (b) via telephone/voice calls, SMS/MMS and/or facsimile to your telephone number(s) (based on our records that we have of your telephone number(s) or any new telephone number(s) that you may provide us with from time to time) with such telephone/voice calls, SMS/MMS and/or facsimile being sent in accordance with Singapore’s Personal Data Protection Act. (collectively the “Purposes”).
17. Your personal data may/will be disclosed by MFLG to any of its third party service providers or agents or MFLG’s related corporations’ or associated companies’ third party service providers or agents, which may be sited within or outside of Singapore, for one or more of the above Purposes, as such third party service providers or agents if engaged by MFLG or by MFLG’s related corporations or associated companies, as the case may be, would be processing your personal data for one or more of the Purposes.
18. Where you have provided personal data of individuals other than yourself (such as personal data of your spouse or your family members), whether in the membership application form(s) or otherwise, you warrant and represent that the personal data of these individuals are legitimate and accurate, that you are valid acting on behalf of and have the authority from each of these individuals, and that you have obtained each of these individuals’ consent, to disclose their personal data to MFLG and for MFLG to collect, use, disclose and process their personal data for the Purposes and in accordance to the terms herein.
19. MFLG reserves the right to amend, withdraw or terminate any part of the benefits & privileges, terms and conditions of the Card without prior notice. In the event of dispute, the decision of MFLG will be final.
20. MFLG reserves the right to reject any application and to terminate the Card without refund if the terms and conditions of the Card are not complied with.
21. Loss of the Card must be reported immediately to our Guest Relations hotline at 6377 9688.
22. An administrative fee of S$20 (inclusive of the prevailing GST rate) shall be levied on the replacement of each Card.
23. MFLG will not be held responsible for stolen/lost/damaged Cards.